• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Close or downgrade for other card

chandra.prakash

TF Premier
I have Hdfc dinner club privilege which has been devaluation, so after devaluation is 2500 is worth to pay, or close this/downgrade to other hdfc cards. Already neu infinity in hand.
Monthly expenses is appx 10k-15k, which has been used by cashback and ace cards. DCP only used for longue access which also reduced and huge condition of 15k spending.
Please suggest

Pls try to make this card LTF by writing back to HDFC or else close... my suggestion
I have Hdfc dinner club privilege which has been devaluation, so after devaluation is 2500 is worth to pay, or close this/downgrade to other hdfc cards. Already neu infinity in hand.
Monthly expenses is appx 10k-15k, which has been used by cashback and ace cards. DCP only used for longue access which also reduced and huge condition of 15k spending.
Please suggest

I am also going to mail to hdfc grievance team for make the card LTF, if they agree then retain this otherwise i shall close this bcz this card was only use for lounge for me but now spend limit 15k for access longue.

Back