• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

(Closed) Need help on SBI home loan payment

pjain2712

TF Premier
Hello all,

I had applied for home loan on the construction in SBI for which part of the amount is disbursed 10 days back to my savings account at the same time, a new loan account is created when checked from YONO app where debit entries shown, one is of the disbursed amount and another one is processing fee applicable.

The next day, there were couple of credit entries in my loan account with below descriptions and the total of both amounts of these entries matches with my processing fee amount.

1. NPB REPAYMENT FRO
2. DEPOSIT TRANSFER- PROCESSING FEES RECOVERED

Today I got the notification from CIBIL that a new loan account is created where I see that it shows the amount which is same as my processing fee amount as over due and one late payment count has increased.

The credit entry means the processing fee was recovered right?
And usually any loan pending amount should be auto debited from my savings account which is linked to home loan account right?
Should I complain to SBI about this?

Before this, there has not been a single late payment on my CIBIL so worried now so please help me out guys if anyone is aware about this.

pjain2712

TF Premier
You can dispute the late payment on cibil website.

This will send a notification to sbi and hopefully they will correct it.
Yes I can do it but CIBIL says it takes around 30 days to reflect any payment made at bank so not sure should I wait for next update on my loan account from bank or not. Also I am not sure at what date Bank will update to CIBIL.

arun4455

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Raise the issue directly with SBI. Call the disbursement officer and understand from him/her. Processing fee is due on the same date.
Hello all,

I had applied for home loan on the construction in SBI for which part of the amount is disbursed 10 days back to my savings account at the same time, a new loan account is created when checked from YONO app where debit entries shown, one is of the disbursed amount and another one is processing fee applicable.

The next day, there were couple of credit entries in my loan account with below descriptions and the total of both amounts of these entries matches with my processing fee amount.

1. NPB REPAYMENT FRO
2. DEPOSIT TRANSFER- PROCESSING FEES RECOVERED

Today I got the notification from CIBIL that a new loan account is created where I see that it shows the amount which is same as my processing fee amount as over due and one late payment count has increased.

The credit entry means the processing fee was recovered right?
And usually any loan pending amount should be auto debited from my savings account which is linked to home loan account right?
Should I complain to SBI about this?

Before this, there has not been a single late payment on my CIBIL so worried now so please help me out guys if anyone is aware about this.

pjain2712

TF Premier
Raise the issue directly with SBI. Call the disbursement officer and understand from him/her. Processing fee is due on the same date.
thanks, issue is now resolved. Disbursement officer suggested to raise dispute with CIBIL so raised it and after a month, the incorrect late payment is removed and score became normal.