• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Closed Pre-Approved Axis Magnus last month and took Neo as LTF , Currently have Axis Neo can i upgrade again to Magnus or Atlas ?

Gvutukuri7

TF Buzz
Closed Pre-Approved Axis Magnus last month and took Neo as LTF , Currently have Axis Neo can i upgrade again to Magnus or Atlas ? After a month can i re upgrade . The Customer premium desk person also mentioned that the ratio is still 5:2 even i take any other card which gives reward point as i hold prestige account . Is it True ?

Currently have Axis Neo can i upgrade again to Magnus or Atlas ?

Neo is "edge rewards credit card" and upgrade only to same reward type. i.e., Magnus. Atlas is "miles reward credit card" and upgrading this card is a getting separate card. I know terminology bit vague but in Axis both called as upgrade whereas if you got Magnus, your "Neo" card blocked after 30 or so days and Magnus took over the charge. But if you upgrade to Atlas, your "Neo" and "Atlas" both work together.

After a month can i re upgrade

It needs generally 3 months cool-down between downgrades / upgrades. Frequent changes might reject the request. So, generally wait 3 months.

The Customer premium desk person also mentioned that the ratio is still 5:2 even i take any other card which gives reward point as i hold prestige account . Is it True ?

For neo its 10:1 (for some) and 20:1 (for most) : https://www.axisbank.com/miles-transfer/

For 5:2, you need reserv or Magnus otherwise not possible.

Even after closing magnus on sep 5th, i had some 30k points which includes last weeks neo points . yesterday i transferred them to accor with 5:2 ratio

Even after closing magnus on sep 5th, i had some 30k points which includes last weeks neo points . yesterday i transferred them to accor with 5:2 ratio

then its working for you, enjoy. but, do note that if axis observed pattern, they may request the proof or reverse the points or do some damage control. so, careful with that. till then you can do it, if you can.

Back