• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Closing Flipkart Axis

karanarora

TF Buzz
I have Flipkart cc and also have SBI Cashback cc too, so I am thinking of closing the flipkart card as SBI serves the purpose now.. should I still hold the fk axis card or proceed to close?

I have Flipkart cc and also have SBI Cashback cc too, so I am thinking of closing the flipkart card as SBI serves the purpose now.. should I still hold the fk axis card or proceed to close?
Sometime no cards offer available on Flipkart, Flipkart axis work on Flipkart with 10 percent and extra 5 percent offers, for this I kept this

I am thinking of taking a LTF axis card and close my axis ace card. But whenever I contact customer care, they say ,you don't have any LTF card offer for your account. You can take a chargeable card / apply for a fresh card.
LTF myzone/neo mil jata kisi bhi tarah to accha hota.

I am thinking of taking a LTF axis card and close my axis ace card. But whenever I contact customer care, they say ,you don't have any LTF card offer for your account. You can take a chargeable card / apply for a fresh card.
Tell those thieves that everybody including NTB customers are getting it LTF and threaten to close your account if LTF is not give. Account band ho bhi jayega to bhi baad main mil jayega LTF My Zone & Neo. Nothing to lose by giving it a shot.

First get a 'core' Axis card, preferably LTF. Then, close the Flipkart Axis card. MyZone and Neo might be prime candidates for LTF approval.

Axis NEO is available as Lifetime free for EVERYONE. Just check their website. 🤷‍♂️ 🤷‍♂️

I gave up when they put in restrictions of several categories. And they increased the annual fee waiver amount.

Getting 5% off on Flipkart vouchers are very easy. Any hdfc cc / dc can get minimum 5% off via smartbuy gyftr. Not to mention DCB/ Infinia benefits.
And if a big purchase is required, we do have sbi cashback cc.

Mil to rha hai LTF neo mastercard mein apply kro

Hi folks , i have recently installed airtel airfibre … planning to save on bills using airtel axis … having axis atlas , vistara signature and flipkart axis too … but have heard they don’t issue 4th card … i have sbi cb too … so should i close my Fk axis card ???

Back