• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Clossing bnpl account

tushu5121

TF Premier
Hello guys!!

I want

I want to close my bnpl accounts from amazon and flipkart limit 10k for amazon 70k for flipkart
They have 3 and 4 years.
I want to know that can it will effect my cibil score.

Bro do we have to pay this sanctioned amount for closing BNPL. I have a sanctioned ₹5000 BNPL from amazon pay later. I have never used it. So I don’t have any due payments. But do I have to pay this 5000₹ which they have sanctioned in CIBIL to close my account?
Of course no. You have to pay only what you have used. Sanctioned amount is your assigned limit. You can use till that limit and pay back as per due date. Since right now there is no outstanding you can go ahead and close it. You do not need to pay anything.

Hello guys!!

I want

I want to close my bnpl accounts from amazon and flipkart limit 10k for amazon 70k for flipkart
They have 3 and 4 years.
I want to know that can it will effect my cibil score.
They show as personal loan in your cibil,
Less personal loan is better.
So close them if you don't use them or have credit card.
Don't worry to much about cibil score. It will fall for short term & but its better for the long term.🙂

Hello,

I have following BNPL accounts, which I have opened over period of time.
Now I'm not using much of these accounts.

Need valuable suggestions on which one should I keep & which one to close.

Also, how to get these closed ??

P.S.: Will closing these accounts help improve my CIBIL? (its stuck in 730s since long)
image0-2.jpeg

Hello,

I have following BNPL accounts, which I have opened over period of time.
Now I'm not using much of these accounts.

Need valuable suggestions on which one should I keep & which one to close.

Also, how to get these closed ??

P.S.: Will closing these accounts help improve my CIBIL? (its stuck in 730s since long)
View attachment 39857

The calculation of CIBIL score is unknown, but definitely close all except one with the highest limit (if you don't have any CC). Then apply for any LTF cards such as Amazon Pay ICICI CC and then close the remaining pay later account too. Will definitely see an improvement after closure of each BNPL account.

The calculation of CIBIL score is unknown, but definitely close all except one with the highest limit (if you don't have any CC). Then apply for any LTF cards such as Amazon Pay ICICI CC and then close the remaining pay later account too. Will definitely see an improvement after closure of each BNPL account.
I do have credit cards with good credit limits. So then I should go for closure of all these accounts.
Also, how do I close these??
I don't remember these belong to which BNPL partners??

Back