• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Club ITC Culinaire Membership purchase with Green points

mast2510

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Hi friends,

Last week, I received an email about the Club Culinaire Membership, inviting me to make a purchase. The sales team also reached out to inform me that I have the option to acquire the membership using my Green points.
Currently, I have approximately 60,000 Green points in my account. I would like to assess whether it is a good deal to purchase the membership instead of utilizing my points directly for accommodations. Please suggest.

1701618717991-png.36547

Attachments

• 1701618717991.png
    1701618717991.png
    12.7 KB · Views: 154

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Hi friends,

Last week, I received an email about the Club Culinaire Membership, inviting me to make a purchase. The sales team also reached out to inform me that I have the option to acquire the membership using my Green points.
Currently, I have approximately 60,000 Green points in my account. I would like to assess whether it is a good deal to purchase the membership instead of utilizing my points directly for accommodations. Please suggest.

1701618717991-png.36547
This is regular rates , you can purchase at these prices any time you want.
I would suggest to wait few weeks as ITC generally provides better deals for membership purchases

mast2510

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I have purchased elite membership using 19,500 Green Points in July.
That's nice! Did you receive any offers at that time or negotiate for any discounts?
Also, please share your experience regarding the benefits provided.
I already hold an Accor Plus membership that comes with several vouchers.
How do you see this in comparison to Accor Plus membership?"

NikunjP

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
There was ongoing offer for all. I came to know through email and Technofino.

ITC membership vouchers are straight forward. More luxury hotels. Food is great.

I have not stayed at Acor properties. Acor vouchers are more complicated. However it's good for budget stay.

NikunjP

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Actually I have just paid 19,500 points & no GST. May be GST was inclusive but I haven't paid anything from my pocket.

I recommend you to call ITC culinary care. Even if they settle for 21000 points, it's good deal. I also found customer service of ITC more easily to approach then Acor.

Rana01

TF Buzz
Today, I also received a call from an ITC sales representative who suggested purchasing a culinary membership for 24,750. I told him I might as well wait for some deal before diving in since the offering is already at a flat rate. Then, he offered it to me at 21K points (including taxes), and I went ahead with it.