• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Club ITC vs ITC Culinaire

Nishb

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I understand these are two different programmes. However where will my stays get credited ? Can I still get Club ITC status for my stays even if i have a culinaire membership ? I cannot see my Club ITC level anywhere on the app or website. Any insights ?

CMG

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge

manas_rock

TF Select
I will stay in ITC using my green points. Heard there is some 25% reward rate in food spend.
How to do that food spend? Pay at every meal with cash? And mention my ITC number?

navonline7

TF Premier
How many days does it generally take for ER points to Green points conversion? I transferred ER points on 22 July and still waiting for them to be credited in my ITC account.

navam

TF Premier
I will stay in ITC using my green points. Heard there is some 25% reward rate in food spend.
How to do that food spend? Pay at every meal with cash? And mention my ITC number?
If you are staying there you can settle the bills at checkout and mention your club ITC number when checking in (they probably already know but never hurts to tell them again)
If you are going just for the meal mention your number everytime you ask for the bill, also keep the bill/receipts handy till you see the 25% credited in your account, they missed some of mine and I had to send an email for to them so that they credit it.

@navonline7 it took 10 days everytime I transferred to itc

nigameash

TF Select
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I understand these are two different programmes. However where will my stays get credited ? Can I still get Club ITC status for my stays even if i have a culinaire membership ? I cannot see my Club ITC level anywhere on the app or website. Any insights ?
I can't see my Club ITC status/spend journey either after upgrading to ITC Culinaire. Not sure if ITC built in a tracker for the regular membership post Culinaire upgrade.

CMG

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge
I can't see my Club ITC status/spend journey either after upgrading to ITC Culinaire. Not sure if ITC built in a tracker for the regular membership post Culinaire upgrade.
From itc: Please be informed that Culinaire is the highest tier that you are holding currently as there are no benefit of being a silver member while holding culinaire tier.

navam

TF Premier
From itc: Please be informed that Culinaire is the highest tier that you are holding currently as there are no benefit of being a silver member while holding culinaire tier.
Ah but wouldn't it be nice if the spends get added so that when culinaire ends you are not at base tier :(

Reactions: CMG

viralsanghavi32

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
My green point going to expire and apart from stay at ITC hotel is there any other way by which we can extend expiry of green points ? ( just like accor sending another points?)

coolguy1

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
It offers the following,

Taj Reimagined Epicure
Marriott Bonvoy™ Gold Elite Status
Hilton Honors Gold Status
Radisson Rewards Premium Status
Hertz Gold Plus Rewards

No Accor though. Accor likes to keep itself separate from the rest, so no status match, no partnerships.