• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Club Vistara SBI Card PRIME application

Shanku

TF Buzz
Hi,

I wanted to know whether there's a limit of SBI cards I can carry. I already have an SBI Octane card. And the agents through which I can apply says I can only have once cards.

I'm unable to apply online I don't have a second/last name on my PAN and if I enter any random thing the application will be rejected.

So my fellow technofino community members please guide me how can I get this card. I've been trying for months but I seem to running around like a headless chicken. I've tried contacting the customer support but it's always waiting.

Hi,

I wanted to know whether there's a limit of SBI cards I can carry. I already have an SBI Octane card. And the agents through which I can apply says I can only have once cards.

I'm unable to apply online I don't have a second/last name on my PAN and if I enter any random thing the application will be rejected.

So my fellow technofino community members please guide me how can I get this card. I've been trying for months but I seem to running around like a headless chicken. I've tried contacting the customer support but it's always waiting.
U can have 3 sbi cards
Try to apply offline via mall sbi agents they take a form for this name mismatch and the process will be fast and easy

Back