• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Club Vistara vouchers can't be redeemed online post merger

vaibhavj

TF Buzz
I recently got the IDFC CV card and was trying to redeem the complimentary PE voucher. Since the Vistara website absolutely sucks when it comes to voucher redemption, I called their helpline (and had to wait for 20 minutes before getting connected). Turns out that award tickets are not available on the BLR-DEL route even 10 days before Diwali. I asked what will happen to the voucher post merger, and was told that while it will get transferred to my AI Flying Returns account, I cannot redeem them online and will have to go to an ATO office.

I really regret getting this card now. In case anyone of you is yet to activate their CV card, please think twice before doing so!

I recently got the IDFC CV card and was trying to redeem the complimentary PE voucher. Since the Vistara website absolutely sucks when it comes to voucher redemption, I called their helpline (and had to wait for 20 minutes before getting connected). Turns out that award tickets are not available on the BLR-DEL route even 10 days before Diwali. I asked what will happen to the voucher post merger, and was told that while it will get transferred to my AI Flying Returns account, I cannot redeem them online and will have to go to an ATO office.

I really regret getting this card now. In case anyone of you is yet to activate their CV card, please think twice before doing so!
That route is one of busiest. You should have done more research about voucher redemption availability on such routes, considering big festivals next month.

Reward seat availability on normal days also doesn't guarantee availability even if done months in advance.

About redemption vouchers after merger deadline, more clarity will be provided for sure by November-December end.

the last cut-off date to book on vistara using points & voucher was on 3rd Sep which is already declared. I think u didnt consider that. now u have to wait until 12th.

Back