• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Combining Spends for Benefits on ICICI Credit Cards with Shared Limit

Ekavya

TF Premier
Hi I have ICICI Platinum CC, Coral Rupay, Rubyx Dual Card with shared limit. (Amazon Pay Card's limit is seperate). For these four cards I get single Statement. My question is would I get spend based benefits from all these cards if I spent from any of these cards?

For example: if I spend 40k on Platinum Credit card. Then would I get Lounge Access using Coral Rupay? (35 K spend criteria).

Or I have to spend seperately for each spend based offers?

Solution
Hi I have ICICI Platinum CC, Coral Rupay, Rubyx Dual Card with shared limit. (Amazon Pay Card's limit is seperate). For these four cards I get single Statement. My question is would I get spend based benefits from all these cards if I spent from any of these cards?

For example: if I spend 40k on Platinum Credit card. Then would I get Lounge Access using Coral Rupay? (35 K spend criteria).

No.. you won't get benefits of other cards by combining spends from another card(s)..
This combined statement and limits are for accounting and general administration purposes only...

Think like this:
Assume your Coral and rubyx are paid cards..
If you spend on Coral card will it...
Your all cards share the Same Limit just call the CC ask them to match the limits in all the cards

No.. you won't get benefits of other cards by combining spends from another card(s)..
This combined statement and limits are for accounting and general administration purposes only...

Think like this:
Assume your Coral and rubyx are paid cards..
If you spend on Coral card will it waive off annual fee on Rubyx?
The answer is no...

Another example:
Assume you have BMS offer on both the cards . Availing offer on one card will impact on the other card ...NO
Another one: Availing instant discount on Coral will not impact Availing offer on rubyx...

So
Benefits , feauters, conditions etc all apply to each card seperarely ..not combined..
Hope this answered your question

Last edited:
Solution

Account level same and one single account with CIBIL. Spends on card and card level rewards everything is different .

For Merchant offers you get discount on all cards except Amazon Pay card, and lounge benefits it's at the card level.

Back