• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Commision on regular MF

mohitd

TF Buzz
Hello,

I have some regular mutual funds iny portfolio where I was doing invest during initial years and have now stopped any new investment in those regular MF portfolio ( around 5-6 years back)

How can I know how much commission I have paid so far on each regular MF portfolio and how much is being charged to me monthly/quarterly/ annually.

Though I can go to each AMC seperately, but would like to know if there is any way I can get information online together. I checked NSDL cas statement but this information is not available there.

Need this to know if it make sense to switch to direct after taking into consideration grandfather tax and savings for next 8 years atleast.

Any advise..

mohitd

TF Buzz
Well, as I said in my opening remarks, that option is there but require writing to multiple AMC.

If anyone else know if there is any option where I can generate statment online to know these commission details?

WhoU

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Expense ratio for regular funds is higher than direct funds (almost 1% higher). So that is the extra commission you pay, and sorry my friend you don’t get that information directly. Just compare same funds direct vs regular returns for your invested horizon and you will know the extra “commission” you paid.