• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Completed 4L Milestone and have 1L Payment in next day but only 11 months completed (plat travel)

Yes, you can negotiate the retention offer a month in advance by calling them. :)

And yes, Taj vouchers can be combined as well! :)
Instead some how the amex cs convinced my dad fo upgrade to useless amex reserve. Called them in the night to gey 15000 bonus point and cancel the upgrade. Now not sure if this will better than I imagined or wrost cause he did 2L payment between this.

Instead some how the amex cs convinced my dad fo upgrade to useless amex reserve. Called them in the night to gey 15000 bonus point and cancel the upgrade. Now not sure if this will better than I imagined or wrost cause he did 2L payment between this.

Oops! That sounds like a tricky situation.

Amex Plat Travel is so much better than the Reserve in accumulating points.
Hope they cancel the upgrade soon, the spends can be managed here and there little bit as the festive season is right around the corner.

Amex Plat Travel to Plat Reserve is a very bad upgrade. Hope they revoke it.

Nothing to worry if upgraded also you father can still use plat travel

guys so my dad spoked to amex cs and they said to emailed to americanexpresscustomercareindia@aexp.com to downgrade to plat travel but received this response -
We have received your document. Thank you.
We're sorry, but the email address you attempted to reach out is not supported for queries.

he wrote this -
Hello American Express,

Kindly downgrade my card back to platinum travel card. I upgraded on 23rd August 2024 to platinum Reserve but i have changed my mind.
Kindly help me with this and do the needful.
Thanking you

Last edited:
Back