• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Concerned about the delay in Gyftr accelerated reward points

Ace87

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Hi

Axis Magnus is a great card in terms of rewards.

But when it comes to rewards time (120 days) and customer care, it really has a lot to improve.

Now the Gyftr reward points are delayed more than 120 days (for transactions done during 1st week of Feb). And as usual talking to Customer care has been useless as they have no clue about it.

Any idea/suggestions on how to address this.

Last edited:
I
Hi

Axis Magnus is a great time in terms of rewards.

But when it comes to rewards time (120 days) and customer care, it really has a lot to improve.

Now the Gyftr reward points are delayed more than 120 days (for transactions done during 1st week of Feb). And as usual talking to Customer care has been useless as they have no clue about it.

Any idea/suggestions on how to address this.
It's time to leave axis

I was kind of expecting more responses on this thread. Or did most people receive their points and it's only few of us who are yet to receive it ??

I would suggest you all who are facing an issue write to their customer care and they will resolve it. Don't call, write it in the mail. They give correct information in mails than on calls

Last edited:
Back