• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

confusion regarding amex card apply after rejection

TOUSIFAHMED

TF Buzz
on june1 2024 i applied smart earn credit card & on 5th got rejected as my itr was 4.8lakh(i am self employed). As per rule for 90 days i am not allowed to apply. but on 3.8.2024 i recieved call saying from amex & gave me my detail & told me to apply Membership card . For now i have adhaar of servisable area , itr of 6.7 lakh. but i am confused about lock period. custor care saying that its only lock for the card applied for other i can apply. plz help & share proper answer.

on june1 2024 i applied smart earn credit card & on 5th got rejected as my itr was 4.8lakh(i am self employed). As per rule for 90 days i am not allowed to apply. but on 3.8.2024 i recieved call saying from amex & gave me my detail & told me to apply Membership card . For now i have adhaar of servisable area , itr of 6.7 lakh. but i am confused about lock period. custor care saying that its only lock for the card applied for other i can apply. plz help & share proper answer.
In amex, same card cannot be applied for 90 days from rejection. Any other card can be applied any moment after rejection.

So yes, you can go ahead and apply.
DM me if you need help referral.

Thank you so much for your valuable reply. I haven't taken your referral coz one member already helped me first so i find it not to cheat that's why. Hope you understand. Yesterday received mail that card was approved .

Back