• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Couldn't get User ID of ICICI Bank

Ekavya

TF Premier
One of my friend got the ICICI Coral Rupay credit card with FYF offer.(😅😂). He got it from a bank employee (Questionable, as their communication was through WhatsApp). His card was delivered recently. He tried to make a transaction but it was declined as the domestic usage is disabled by default. Whenever he try to create get user ID of icici bank he gets the message "This Credit card doesn't exist". He tried the ICICI app but after SIM registration no credit card option was shown. So he couldn't use the app as well. He tried to contact the woman employee, but just after hearing that he hot the card she eneded the call. I told him to contact the customer care for clarification. What do you think about this? (The card was delivered 1 week back).

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
One of my friend got the ICICI Coral Rupay credit card with FYF offer.(😅😂). He got it from a bank employee (Questionable, as their communication was through WhatsApp). His card was delivered recently. He tried to make a transaction but it was declined as the domestic usage is disabled by default. Whenever he try to create get user ID of icici bank he gets the message "This Credit card doesn't exist". He tried the ICICI app but after SIM registration no credit card option was shown. So he couldn't use the app as well. He tried to contact the woman employee, but just after hearing that he hot the card she eneded the call. I told him to contact the customer care for clarification. What do you think about this? (The card was delivered 1 week back).
Try website of icici .
Enable domestic transaction through agent
He will redirect to relevant ivr on call .

Customer I'd will be generated

the_dark_knight

TF Ace
Contributor
is icici coral rupay LTF worth it? I am having pre-approved offer showing in app.
Btw, I already have icici apay ltf and icici saphhiro dual ltf

Login via mobile number and OTP method in ICICI desktop netbanking website. There User ID can be seen.