• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Offer Fulfilled! CRED 150*3=450 cashback via razorpay payment gateway

The offer has been fulfilled by the bank/company.

rajubhai

TF Buzz
"I am not sure if this has already been posted by someone. If it has, please ignore this."

You can earn ₹150 cashback three times as CRED cashback by making payments through the Razorpay gateway.

Note: This offer is available only for CRED accounts where no transactions have been made in the past few months.(If you are eligible, it will appear on the payment page)

Those having BOB credit card they can use below trick to get it.​

Pay a small amount (at least ₹100) towards your Bank of Baroda (BOB) credit card bill. Make sure to select the Razorpay gateway during payment and choose QR code. scan the QR code by any upi app. (No need to pay via cred) By following this method, you can easily avail the cashback.

"I am not sure if this has already been posted by someone. If it has, please ignore this."

You can earn ₹150 cashback three times as CRED cashback by making payments through the Razorpay gateway.

Note: This offer is available only for CRED accounts where no transactions have been made in the past few months.(If you are eligible, it will appear on the payment page)

Those having BOB credit card they can use below trick to get it.​

Pay a small amount (at least ₹100) towards your Bank of Baroda (BOB) credit card bill. Make sure to select the Razorpay gateway during payment and choose QR code. scan the QR code by any upi app. (No need to pay via cred) By following this method, you can easily avail the cashback.

From today I will stop using cred then

No qr option in desktop mode as well
View attachment 72236
Probably 3*150 offer was over.. OP availed it about a month back ( on 15/09)..
Now the current new Razorpay offer is upto 200 as shown above in the screenshot.. just a guess.

Anyway I applied 200 offer and paid 1K using QR code via CRED using SBLBR Account..
lets see what happens..

1729064319381.webp

1729064520039.webp

Last edited:
Back