• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Cred is not closing credit line(Cred cash) neither providing NOC

Dr. Drake

TF Ace
As the title says, I have cred cash limit of 10L & I borrowed funds multiple times for a month or two from cred & closed. Now, in my Cibil report it shows a consolidated loan entry from there partner of 12.65L.

So say, I borrowed 3L(2+1) it is showing 12L entry in my Cibil with pending loan of 10L which is credit line.

As, I use to close this loan instantly within a month or two they paused withdrawals for me suggesting change in there lending partner (bla bla). Now, it's been a month since I have asked for NOC & formally request to close the credit line, it's all in vain just a automatic reply with ticket marked as close after a week. They don't even accept inbound calls.
I have already cc'd there grievance officer yet no luck been 7days since last ticket.

Any suggestion what to do here?

As the title says, I have cred cash limit of 10L & I borrowed funds multiple times for a month or two from cred & closed. Now, in my Cibil report it shows a consolidated loan entry from there partner of 12.65L.

So say, I borrowed 3L(2+1) it is showing 12L entry in my Cibil with pending loan of 10L which is credit line.

As, I use to close this loan instantly within a month or two they paused withdrawals for me suggesting change in there lending partner (bla bla). Now, it's been a month since I have asked for NOC & formally request to close the credit line, it's all in vain just a automatic reply with ticket marked as close after a week. They don't even accept inbound calls.
I have already cc'd there grievance officer yet no luck been 7days since last ticket.

Try mailing the grievance contact of your lending partner ... You will get the contact of the grievance officer at

With cred, They are not competent to issue a NOC. They are merely a mediator passing data and cash. You can ask them to disable your cred cash permanently. While you close your draws, The NOC is issued everytime by your designated lending partner (IDFCFB in my case)

With cred, They are not competent to issue a NOC. They are merely a mediator passing data and cash. You can ask them to disable your cred cash permanently. While you close your draws, The NOC is issued everytime by your designated lending partner (IDFCFB in my case)
I have already disabled my cred cash line but it still shows in CIBIL under active loan. In my case the lending partner is "
NDX P2P Private Limited". I have quoted them too in cc but to no avail haven't heard anything back from them too

I have already disabled my cred cash line but it still shows in CIBIL under active loan. In my case the lending partner is "
NDX P2P Private Limited". I have quoted them too in cc but to no avail haven't heard anything back from them too
If it is closed already, it may require 3-4 months for it to get reflected in CIBIL and other CIC.

Either NDX p2p will be a registered NBFC that is permitted to lend, Or they might be in touch with another NBFC which is permitted to lend. In fact, this should end up with some bank or NBFC which is permitted to lend by RBI. Just find that black sheep and ring the ombudsman. Thou shall find your cred limit closed in no time.

Yep as one of the member suggested here I have complained to rbi but I'm yet to see a response. Hoping things work out this time already wasted a lot of time mailing them

Finally got my NOC after a week after writing to RBI & there correct lending partner. This Post helped -

Thanks @TechnoFino

Uhh Finally updated in my cibil too.. Took only 27Emails 4Phone calls too close credit line..😓
Finally got my NOC after a week after writing to RBI & there correct lending partner. This Post helped -

Thanks @TechnoFino

Although, CIBIL took a big hit & dropped by 17pts after this credit line updation

Hello All,
Even I'm going through the same issue, where I closed my cred cash loan, but still didn't receive NOC, and lending partner is same NDX p2p, also written email to cred and still ticket is open, can you please help me out to get the NOC sooner, or the procedure to complaint rbi

Hello All,
Even I'm going through the same issue, where I closed my cred cash loan, but still didn't receive NOC, and lending partner is same NDX p2p, also written email to cred and still ticket is open, can you please help me out to get the NOC sooner, or the procedure to complaint rbi
Get in touch with the lender directly. Mail to info@liquiloans.com and they will forward it to the concerned department (bureaureporting@liquiloans.com), and they will update to credit bureaus. Mine took one week while my cred ticket remained open and never was resolved, cred support is useless

Back