• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

CRED Money Referral Needed

I am concerned about the data. But want to try it once and we can revoke access anytime. Moreover it's RBI licensed/regulated aggregator Finvu. Same is used by IDFC and few other major banks

I tried it out. It's a disappointment to be honest. I had tried fold.money also earlier. Fold.money seems much better as of now, however, even that is not perfect. Few months back when I had tried that, they had just introduced credit cards and their way of getting data from mails had gaps. I had always assumed if CRED came up with such a product, they can do wonders given the amount of data they already have. However, as of now, it only has bank account data pulled from account aggregators and is not very great at its current state. Hope it improves.

After being invited, I had two invites. I have one left. I can give it to anyone who promises to give both of their invites to other TFC members.

Welcome @vaibhav111 .. haven't seen you in the past few days..
Meanwhile Reputation System went live in your absence.. ;)
I gave you my rating tobyou for your hardwork ...
Yeah I wasn't online yesterday only cause deadpool & wolverine spoiler were showing on chrome (phone) n twitter, I thought let me go offline for a day. Will be limiting my time on tf cause of work so everywhere will be seeing less of me and yeah reputation when it went live I was online. And saw your rating and thank for rating me too.

Reactions: SSV
Yeah I wasn't online yesterday only cause deadpool & wolverine spoiler were showing on chrome (phone) n twitter, I thought let me go offline for a day. Will be limiting my time on tf cause of work so everywhere will be seeing less of me and yeah reputation when it went live I was online. And saw your rating and thank for rating me too.
No worries.. take care ..

Back