• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Credit Card Decline Complaint

Depends upon what that 'proper reason ' is. If it says bank's policy/ internal criteria , the you can't do nothing about it.
If it's something vague then you may approach RBI.

So, to conclude

Can we? YES

Should we? No
Well like 90% of Axis rejection they mention it's bank's policy/internal criteria.

actually in my case, it's happening when it comes to axis. they declined my application twice by stating that duplicate application both the time. i applied 2nd time after confirmation from customer care from them yet i received the same rejection.

they didn't consider your financial profile, credit history or anything which is used to be considered.

they just do it in their own way and rejects as many as they can.

i have cards from almost all pvt n govt banks 15 plus premium cc and this axis is filled with illiterates n lazy morons

actually in my case, it's happening when it comes to axis. they declined my application twice by stating that duplicate application both the time. i applied 2nd time after confirmation from customer care from them yet i received the same rejection.

they didn't consider your financial profile, credit history or anything which is used to be considered.

i have cards from almost all pvt n govt banks 15 plus premium cc and this axis is filled with illiterates n lazy morons
If your online application is getting declined. I will recommend you to apply from your branch if you have Axis Bank savings account.

Yes I also received the duplicate application notification as a reason for the decline. Please see attached. I applied offline through Tab. When I reached out to my RM mentioning that I have no clue about the duplicate application bank was referring to, I was told it was rejected as I was already holding three cards from them at the time of this 4th application. Though the wordings of the decline message are misleading and confusing and is not even near to the actual reason my RM stated, I had no other option other than believing him. I have now closed one of the cards and would reapply this month as 3 months are about to be completed very soon post rejection.

Attachments

• IMG_20221002_185835.jpg
    IMG_20221002_185835.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 20
Yes I also received the duplicate application notification as a reason for the decline. Please see attached. I applied offline through Tab. When I reached out to my RM mentioning that I have no clue about the duplicate application bank was referring to, I was told it was rejected as I was already holding three cards from them at the time of this 4th application. Though the wordings of the decline message are misleading and confusing and is not even near to the actual reason my RM stated, I had no other option other than believing him. I have now closed one of the cards and would reapply this month as 3 months are about to be completed very soon post rejection.
that's why i called axis is worst pvt bank i have ever seen specially where cust care to pno ...alll are moron

Back