• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Credit card for international lounge access

surajkv22

TF Neo
Hello Friend,

My younger brother is shifting to Uk for Job.

Which will be the best basic card for International lounge access.

He does not have any credit history and his current salary is 15 K only, one option can be I can take a card and give him an add-on card for availing benefits. I am currently using credit cards and having a good credit history.

Some cards I have are HDFC Millenia, Axis Myzone, Indusind Legend, IDFC First Select, Citi IndianOil, Kotak Urbane.

I can also apply for new card, please suggest.

Please give your suggestions.

Last edited:
Solution
Hello Friend,

He does not have any credit history and his current salary is 15 K only, one option can be I can take a card and give him an add-on card for availing benefits. I am currently using credit cards and having a good credit history.

Some cards I have are HDFC Millenia, Axis Myzone, Indusind Legend, IDFC First Select, Citi IndianOil, Kotak Urbane.

Just get him a Niyo Global credit card. It's decent pre-paid card with 0% markup and international lounge access as well. I hope the lounge access limit will be sufficient enough. The...
Hello Friend,

Indusind Legend

Hello Friend,

No offense, but unless your brother is going to travel extensively within Europe for his job, or coming back to India every month, the simplest way to get lounge access is to purchase access for infrequent use. Getting a new credit card for getting lounge access is a bit much. You can get some good discounts for lounge access on the LoungePass app.

No offense, but unless your brother is going to travel extensively within Europe for his job, or coming back to India every month, the simplest way to get lounge access is to purchase access for infrequent use. Getting a new credit card for getting lounge access is a bit much. You can get some good discounts for lounge access on the LoungePass app.
Thanks for the suggestion

Hello Friend,

Just get him a Niyo Global credit card. It's decent pre-paid card with 0% markup and international lounge access as well. I hope the lounge access limit will be sufficient enough. The cards you mentioned won't provide lounge access (priority pass) with add-ons, so no luck to them.

Solution
Just get him a Niyo Global credit card. It's decent pre-paid card with 0% markup and international lounge access as well. I hope the lounge access limit will be sufficient enough. The cards you mentioned won't provide lounge access (priority pass) with add-ons, so no luck to them.
It doesn't allow International Lounge access afaik. Not talking about the Terminal type (Internationa), all lounges are in India as per the PDF attached.

Niyo Global Lounge Access:

Attachments

Back