• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Credit card journey

PraveenDeg

TF Select
Hi, we all have Credit cards , today i want you to share your experience to get your credit card from different banks.
Before you share your experience please follow these steps in your reply
1. What is your cibil when you get x bank credit card
2. Is you have any account in x bank if you have please share your ammount you mantaning.
3.is x bank do home and office verification
4. What's your suggestion to get x bank credit card.
I am hoping you all share your experience because it's really helpful for other members.

Hi, we all have Credit cards , today i want you to share your experience to get your credit card from different banks.
Before you share your experience please follow these steps in your reply
1. What is your cibil when you get x bank credit card
2. Is you have any account in x bank if you have please share your ammount you mantaning.
3.is x bank do home and office verification
4. What's your suggestion to get x bank credit card.
I am hoping you all share your experience because it's really helpful for other members.
What is this going to help others by answering all this questions? Please go through the forum once, there are many months of information already exist for all your questions.

Are you really think i am collecting data here ? Seriously 😒
What he meant was - much data is already present answering your questions - just search on the forum. If you need any info on specific cards - everyone would be happy to help. Say you want info regarding Kotak card - go to that section of forum - go through some threads there - most of the above questions are already answered

Many people think that this is a survey for collecting data if you think that don't answer.
Here is my story of getting my First credit card
So when Flipkart axis ltf offer running around i want to apply on that time my age is 19 years and no cibil gentered.but my area is unserviceable in axis card and no account in axis but i want to try so i am my same address but change the pincode. I gave my district pincode. My hope is zero that time . So when I put all details and do video kyc after 2-3 days I get a message that your credit card approved. I don't have any word to describe my happiness 😊.and that's how I get my first credit card.and then apply for axis neo card from the customer care and get it with annual fees 250+ GST after 6 month of using neo card i call customer care and tell that i want to close the card they transfer my call to higher excutive and i tell him i want ltf if not possible close my card he agreed and convert my card to Ltf .
Now my goal is get a icici Amazon credit card but so i open a account in ICICI and get a fd credit card now my age is 20 years and i get pre approved offers from Amazon that shows get your Amazon credit card in 60 sec but couldn't proceed because of age criteria. So i have to wait for aug . I am sure I get this credit card and from Amazon card I get icici bank mmt credit card . And Flipkart axis credit card limit is 1 lakh so i easily get hdfc milania credit card via C2C .
That's my journey of credit card i am in 20 so there is very limited bank that provides card but when I am 21 there is lot of opportunities.
I am waiting for 14 aug ......

Back