• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Credit card spend for friends purchase and bill payment query

Patil007

TF Legend
Hi Guys,

I want to use my credit card to buy friend his mobile of 50K and he will give me money back via UPI (GPay) and I will pay the bill from my bank account.

But, The 50K amount came on my bank account record, will it impact on my Tax liabilities? Will be there any issue while filling ITR?

Can we justify this to Income Tax department these kind of transactions if required.

Please suggest.

Hi Guys,

I want to use my credit card to buy friend his mobile of 50K and he will give me money back via UPI (GPay) and I will pay the bill from my bank account.

But, The 50K amount came on my bank account record, will it impact on my Tax liabilities? Will be there any issue while filling ITR?

Can we justify this to Income Tax department these kind of transactions if required.

Please suggest.
AFAIK, No Impact.

Hi Guys,

Please suggest.
Not a big deal
This will not fall into IT issues
U can get a copy of invoice from ur friend for record purposes

If u use this credit card less.... Best is to take cash and pay the bill physically from bank.... Till 1 lakh per year is not reported to bank if u pay by visiting branch.

Back