• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Credit Card Suggestions Needed: Which Card Should I Get Next?

Hi everyone,
I'm in search of some advice on what credit card to get next. Here's a list of my existing credit cards:
  • APay ICIC (LFT) with a limit of 4.6L
  • Tata Neu (1499) with a limit of 1.5L
  • Business Money Back HDFC (LTF)
  • IDFC WOW (Secure) with a limit of 7k
Recently, I received a pre-approved offer for the LTF Preapproved OneCard with a credit limit of 3.5L through my app. I'm considering applying for it, but I wanted to hear some opinions from the community first.
Does anyone have any experience with the LTF Preapproved OneCard, or have any other credit card suggestions based on my current cards and spending habits?
Additionally, I'm not sure if it's worth keeping my Business Money Back HDFC card, as I don't use it. Would it be better to cancel it and look for a different card that better suits my needs?
Thank you for any suggestions and insights!

Hi everyone,
I'm in search of some advice on what credit card to get next. Here's a list of my existing credit cards:
Recently, I received a pre-approved offer for the LTF Preapproved OneCard with a credit limit of 3.5L through my app. I'm considering applying for it, but I wanted to hear some opinions from the community first.
Does anyone have any experience with the LTF Preapproved OneCard, or have any other credit card suggestions based on my current cards and spending habits?
Additionally, I'm not sure if it's worth keeping my Business Money Back HDFC card, as I don't use it. Would it be better to cancel it and look for a different card that better suits my needs?
Slowly step to any Axis bank cards with apay c2c

Slowly step to any Axis bank cards with apay c2c
LOL.
Well i have a big history with Axis Bank regards credit card C2C based . they said they dont approve credit card on this basis
I tried my best to reachout to almost all departments on axis on this and i get the same answer.
its almost 10months now that i am trying to get 1 Axis Card based on C2C

LOL.
Well i have a big history with Axis Bank regards credit card C2C based . they said they dont approve credit card on this basis
I tried my best to reachout to almost all departments on axis on this and i get the same answer.
its almost 10months now that i am trying to get 1 Axis Card based on C2C
Oh ok
Not sure why axis gives such a worst behaviour
Anyways ur cards are good but just thought axis will be a value add

Oh ok
Not sure why axis gives such a worst behaviour
Anyways ur cards are good but just thought axis will be a value add
I have no idea too why their support is worst but thing to note here is i have a savings account with them and that was my main back account till few months back due to the issue with credit card i moved to HDFC and now to Fi

Hi everyone,
I have one card on Federal Bank network. It isn't bad at all. Not very rewarding but not a bad basic card. Besides now they are giving 7% reward points on Swiggy, Zomato, Bigbasket, Uber etc. The metal card looks premium and their app is good.

I have one card on Federal Bank network. It isn't bad at all. Not very rewarding but not a bad basic card. Besides now they are giving 7% reward points on Swiggy, Zomato, Bigbasket, Uber etc. The metal card looks premium and their app is good.
Yes One Card is good but the only issue being that they encourage you for FD and do not sanction the card otherwise.

Actually One Card is from SBM Bank. Though they do have a tie up with Federal Bank for Ind Money transfers but credit card is soley handled by SBM only.

Hi everyone,
Hi everyone,
Apply for icici card non Co branded card.

Basis on non Co brand icici card, apply for c2c for indusind card.

Moneyback, ltf conditional or unconditional.

Hi everyone,
Close Moneyback and apply for regalia/millennia, have a atleast max ac, if you just giving income details of youtube.

Use icici card and apply for indusind and hdfc via c2c

Get platinum or expressions icici card, because I advice non cobranded card for c2c.

Hi everyone,
I have OneCard without any FD. Reward rate is 1% (on 3 category spends which is easily achievable) and it runs some offers now and then which are good. I was initially not interested in taking this but they offered me 1000 Amazon gift voucher, so took the card, and now I don't regret taking this card. As per my experience, their support was good and response times were less than other card cc

I have OneCard without any FD. Reward rate is 1% (on 3 category spends which is easily achievable) and it runs some offers now and then which are good. I was initially not interested in taking this but they offered me 1000 Amazon gift voucher, so took the card, and now I don't regret taking this card. As per my experience, their support was good and response times were less than other card cc
Great to know but I really regret missing the one card offer for unsecured ltf

Back