• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Credit Card Surrogate for Platinum Charge Card

Credit Card Surrogate for Platinum Charge Card is out now.​

Let me know if your income is low in ITR and if you wish to take Platinum Charge card now.
There is a separate link to process.

List of cards :
Axis Burgundy, Axis Reserve, Axis Magnus, Axis Samsung infinite, Axis Vistara infinite
HDFC Infinia, HDFC Diners black
IndusInd Crest, IndusInd Indulge, IndusInd Signature legend. IndusInd Pioneer heritage metal card
Citibank Prestige, Citibank Ultima
Yes first exclusive, Yes Private
Standard chartered Ultimate
ICICI Emeralde
SBI Aurum
Kotak Royal Signature card

Let me know if your income is low in ITR and if you wish to take Platinum Charge card now.

List of cards :
Axis Burgundy, Axis Reserve, Axis Magnus, Axis Samsung infinite, Axis Vistara infinite
IndusInd Crest, IndusInd Indulge, IndusInd Signature legend. IndusInd Pioneer heritage metal card
ICICI Emeralde
SBI Aurum
Can't get any amex due to pincode.

List of cards :
ICICI Emeralde
SBI Aurum
I am interested can you dm me the details.

Is there any way one can get offer for platinum charge card with 125000 or >MR point as joining bonus?
I have that offer but still thinking whether to take Platinum charge or Axis Reserve. Amex Platinum charge has no renewal benefit officially. And I may not be able to spend on Platinum charge card as such.

List of cards :
ICICI Emeralde
SBI Aurum
Please check dm i want to apply

List of cards :
ICICI Emeralde
SBI Aurum
I have enough income in itr to get most/all of the card mentioned above. Can I get any LTF? I am a self employed and live in Bihar. @BestBanker

whats a surrogate in this context? Like you will be vouching for us in the application?
Your existing credit card will be vouching for your new to be applied Amex credit card. Not everyone files a high value ITR but yet through pre approved offers or good usage can hold a high limit card.
That card’s statement which has your existing limit mentioned is used by Amex to issue you their Amex card.

Back