• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Credit card Transaction over the credit limit

InsaneYuvi

TF Select
I had to do a certain transaction of around 2 lac and I was getting a 5 % discount on paying through amazon pay ICICI card and so my father applied for the card and he got it 2 days back, but the limit is just 80k.

I talked to the customer he said that the bank won't allow that big transaction on a new credit card and even if I add the money in the credit card beforehand my payment would be failed so I said that increase the limit as my father's income is above 2lac per month and the ITR filled was also around 30 lac, but he said that the limit won't be increased.

i have to do the payment before 15 sept. The min. payment for the offer is above 1 lac and the customer care representative said that it will be declined as well.

Is there a way I can do this payment or can I increase my limit by some other way like through email or going to a branch in such a short time ?

I had to do a certain transaction of around 2 lac and I was getting a 5 % discount on paying through amazon pay ICICI card and so my father applied for the card and he got it 2 days back, but the limit is just 80k.

I talked to the customer he said that the bank won't allow that big transaction on a new credit card and even if I add the money in the credit card beforehand my payment would be failed so I said that increase the limit as my father's income is above 2lac per month and the ITR filled was also around 30 lac, but he said that the limit won't be increased.

i have to do the payment before 15 sept. The min. payment for the offer is above 1 lac and the customer care representative said that it will be declined as well.

Is there a way I can do this payment or can I increase my limit by some other way like through email or going to a branch in such a short time ?
first do some payments on other merchants at least 24 - 48 hours before the 2 lakhs transaction.

then add money and do the transaction of 2 lakhs, it should be successful.

first do some payments on other merchants at least 24 - 48 hours before the 2 lakhs transaction.

then add money and do the transaction of 2 lakhs, it should be successful.
let's say I add 1.4 lac beforehand, what if the payment gets declined, can i get that back in the bank account like in sbi there is a balance refund feature and if someone has made a payment of more than the bill than one can refund it ?

For 30 lac ITR, 80k limit?

25k per month, no credit history, even though my frnd brother got 80k limit.

I think you have not submitted itr docs, email to icici cc grievance with itr, they will increase limit.

*** you can request refund to card owner bank ac 😅😅😅

For 30 lac ITR, 80k limit?

25k per month, no credit history, even though my frnd brother got 80k limit.

I think you have not submitted itr docs, email to icici cc grievance with itr, they will increase limit.

*** you can request refund to card owner bank ac 😅😅😅
They didn't ask for any documents in the application 🙁

What is the ICICI cc grievance mail ?

Back