• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Credit Cards for High spending

my spending:
fuel- 150k/year
insurance: 20LPA+
flights: 7LPA+
other: 10LPA+

possible payments: 40LPA for tuition fee abroad if I get a good return.
please suggest me credit cards for these payments so that i can get the best return on these payments. I currently have these cards : Axis Vistara Infinite and AMEX Platinum Travel

I had got the Axis Vistara Infinite for Insurance payments but later found that they do not count insurance payments in their milestones or for CV points... I have maxed out the AMEX Platinum Travel already. I also have an upgrade offer for the Amex card in which im being offered a total of 125k Points.

please suggest me the best cards for these payments.
Ye toh total milake Mere pure parivar ki income se bhi jyada hai
So for that reason
1720185624130.png

my spending: 40LPA (travel +insurance + utility+ bill payments+ regular purchases)

possible payments: 40LPA for tuition fee abroad if I get a good return.
please suggest me credit cards for these payments so that i can get the best return on these payments. I currently have these cards : Axis Vistara Infinite and AMEX Platinum Travel

I had got the Axis Vistara Infinite for Insurance payments but later found that they do not count insurance payments in their milestones or for CV points... I have maxed out the AMEX Platinum Travel already. I also have an upgrade offer for the Amex card in which im being offered a total of 125k Points.

please suggest me the best cards for these payments.
Fuel - https://www.technofino.in/community/threads/11-best-credit-cards-in-india-for-fuel-spends.20523/
Travel - Infinia + Smartbuy, Axis (Vistara infinite, Reserve, Magnus, Atlas) + Travel edge
Insurance- SBI card Elite gives you 2 reward points per 100 spent on insurance.
Others- Infinia, Axis (Vistara infinite, Reserve, Magnus, Atlas

it is what it is. please suggest...
ok as you say.....
the amount of spendings you quoted will definitely put you on Axis radar...
even if they are personal, then also its highly likely that your card will get suspended....
so only option you got is Amex card.....
try and get SC Ultimate or Infinia (difficult to get).....
3.3% returns on SC card but on Insurance it's 2% I think.....

Back