• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Curious Why should this say it wont affect your Credit Score - Kiwi UPI

When I trying to get a Rupay UPI Credit Card, i wanted to explore Kiwi and it is but obvious they will need my PAN card and check my credit score, but whats making me curious that they mention it will not affect my credit score? It is another enquiry on my cibil right?

Attachments

• IMG_6364.webp
    IMG_6364.webp
    564.4 KB · Views: 31
When I trying to get a Rupay UPI Credit Card, i wanted to explore Kiwi and it is but obvious they will need my PAN card and check my credit score, but whats making me curious that they mention it will not affect my credit score? It is another enquiry on my cibil right?
They may do a soft enquiry and if your credit score is good and they plan to proceed with your application, they will do a hard enquiry. But if they reject after soft enquiry (as is the case with most), there wont be hard enquiry ie no cibil hit.

This is based on the experience of others as well as mine. May or may not apply to you.

Please feel free to use my kiwi referral😁

They may do a soft enquiry and if your credit score is good and they plan to proceed with your application, they will do a hard enquiry. But if they reject after soft enquiry (as is the case with most), there wont be hard enquiry ie no cibil hit.

This is based on the experience of others as well as mine. May or may not apply to you.

Please feel free to use my kiwi referral😁
My full name is more than 19 characters. They won't allow only my first name to be printed on the card . What to do ?

Back