• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Current account with 0 MAB/QAB

IGN_Vivek

TF Buzz
I want to open a Current account in HDFC/Axis/ICICI with Zero MAB or QAB and also zero maintainance.

I have to deposit cash 80k - 1.50k everyday and same will be transferred through net banking on the same day so balance won’t be maintained.

Monthly cash deposit and Net banking transfer is 25-45 lakhs.

Which current account from this banks will be best suited for me and also give premium pre-approved credit cards ?

I already have a current account in BOI from last 5years but they don’t provide any value

I want to open a Current account in HDFC/Axis/ICICI with Zero MAB or QAB and also zero maintainance.

I have to deposit cash 80k - 1.50k everyday and same will be transferred through net banking on the same day so balance won’t be maintained.

Monthly cash deposit and Net banking transfer is 25-45 lakhs.

Which current account from this banks will be best suited for me and also give premium pre-approved credit cards ?

I already have a current account in BOI from last 5years but they don’t provide any value
For logical answer
Ignoring your fantasies of zero mab

10k go for sbi
25 k go for hdfc ( cc offer )
50k go for icici

For 25 lakh cash transaction ,u have to maintain 50k atleast and open Semi hni current account in hdfc or sbi

Thumb rule
20X AMOUNT OF MAB = YOUR LIMIT FOR FREE CASH TRANSACTION

SO FOR 25K = 5 LAKH

UPto 2 lakh cash transaction is free in any account

Back