• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

CV Point rates for Axis Vistara card holders are much higher than others

Hisoka

TF Ace
I got my Axis Vistara card few months back and it's been pretty great so far. The only issue I've observed is that normally for flights like Delhi to Bangalore the Flight rates in CV points are around 7000-8000CV points. But as I'm Axis card holder it shows 18-20k CV points for me. Is this true that Vistara intentionally gives higher rates to those having Axis card? Can someone pls confirm?

Thanks

I got my Axis Vistara card few months back and it's been pretty great so far. The only issue I've observed is that normally for flights like Delhi to Bangalore the Flight rates in CV points are around 7000-8000CV points. But as I'm Axis card holder it shows 18-20k CV points for me. Is this true that Vistara intentionally gives higher rates to those having Axis card? Can someone pls confirm?

Thanks
No

Thanks
Flight rates for a particular route have a fixed CV points value. Check pdf in this thread : https://www.technofino.in/community/threads/axis-vistara-cards-t-cs.6278/

Thanks
Are you trying to book points + cash?
Points + cash values each point at 25p only

Cash plus points values your point at 25p. With just points, you can get between 80p to 120p per point
So suppose Bangalore to Delhi flight is 8k CV points and I’ve 7k. How much cash will I have to give them? This thing was it wasn’t allowing me to redeem flight because I had less points than required

So suppose Bangalore to Delhi flight is 8k CV points and I’ve 7k. How much cash will I have to give them? This thing was it wasn’t allowing me to redeem flight because I had less points than required
Keep the points for later. Book using other means.

For your case, 7k points will redeem to 1750 from points + 6250 cash

There are two options:
1)Point only redemption: For this you need atleast 8k points to get the flight(in your example). You will also have to pay some tax (about 500-1000)
2) Points+Cash: Here you can use 7k points but you get very poor conversion rate(about 1800 discount)

There are two options:
1)Point only redemption: For this you need atleast 8k points to get the flight(in your example). You will also have to pay some tax (about 500-1000)
2) Points+Cash: Here you can use 7k points but you get very poor conversion rate
Got it now, Thanks!

I agree with ak90. Keep points for later. Only redeem when you are able to book using points only as the conversion rate there is about 3-4 times better.

If you want to use the points, my suggestion would be to buy additional 1K CV points on Vistara site.( If 8k is enough for the flight)

It would cost you around 1.4k so you can proceed with the award flight instead of waiting to redeem it to another flight.

If you want to use the points, my suggestion would be to buy additional 1K CV points on Vistara site.( If 8k is enough for the flight)

It would cost you around 1.4k so you can proceed with the award flight instead of waiting to redeem it to another flight.
Yeah I would have suggested the same . It’s better to buy CV points directly instead

I had a question. When will the joining fee be reversed on Vistara cards. After 90 days like Magnus 25k points?
The timing of joining fee reversal will be same for everyone eligible for the offer, irrespective of the date you achieved your spends milestone. Would be 4 months from offer end date, as last time reversal was credited on 1-2 Aug (Offer End date 31st Mar)

Back