• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

DBS Credit card query

kiwi195

TF Select
Hi, I recently found out from some threads that DBS provides the Spark credit card pre-approved to account holders without a cibil hit. I am 18 years old with no ITR. Considering I open a 10K MAB account, will I be eligible for the pre approved card? I checked around and there’s no mention of an age limit for the card. No other use case of the account for me other than the card, I can maintain the 10k. Please inform me if anyone has done this before with success.

Hi, I recently found out from some threads that DBS provides the Spark credit card pre-approved to account holders without a cibil hit. I am 18 years old with no ITR. Considering I open a 10K MAB account, will I be eligible for the pre approved card? I checked around and there’s no mention of an age limit for the card. No other use case of the account for me other than the card, I can maintain the 10k. Please inform me if anyone has done this before with success.
DBS Credit Card Age eligibility is 21-70 years hope it helps

Back