• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

DCB in CC Avenue/Emirates?

thanix

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Has anyone successfully used DCB in Emirates website for ticket booking? Website lists diners as accepted card. It uses Cc Avenue as payment gateway and it just bounce back with message bank has declined without even going to OTP page. Card is not blocked. I have enough limit and all transactions enabled. I thought It may be because of the higher amount but the same error happens even when you add the CC to saved payment method. Surprisingly, I tried with Regalia and it is validated successfully. Anyone has any idea as it is frustrating with Diners?

Checked with Emirates customer care. Diners is not allowed for India 😡 and only Visa and MasterCard is available. I don't know whether Rupay will work.

HDFC customer care tells it is website issue. Blasted them to add diners as supported card with vendors and not bluff.

Is DCB working now on Emirates website?

Will be booking tickets today so wanted to confirm.

Also, any other CCs which will give me max benefit - total transaction will be worth INR 5+lacs.

Please suggest Community Members.

Is DCB working now on Emirates website?

Will be booking tickets today so wanted to confirm.

Also, any other CCs which will give me max benefit - total transaction will be worth INR 5+lacs.

Please suggest Community Members.
No Diners is not supported confirmed by Emirates as well HDFC Bank. Any visa or MasterCard can be used. If you have Axis cards that is the best.

Back