• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Debit Card closure

Pradumya

TF Ace
I recently opened up AU digital account and got debit card. I got to know that AU doesn't allow transactions on net banking without debit card.
I can't do NEFT, RTGS, IMPS, not even cheque related services, in-app bhim upi nothing.

Once I added debit card then all these got activated.

I earlier closed my SBI debit card and had no impact on anything. Similar with PNB.

I want to know what will happen if I block my debit card now after activating all facilities. I want to save on those fees of ₹177. I don't find any value of that debit card.
Will all the services continue as normal after I block my debit card?

Anyone has any idea on AU SFB?

Last edited:
I don't have much bill payments to do. Only annual recharges that I do with SBI cashback card.
Then,
  1. Split your annual recharge into 500rs full talktime topups, then activate annual plan from balance.
  2. Close card :neft/rtgs may work but upi won't be.
  3. There are periodic offers too in debit card like flat 150 disc on PharmEasy, flat 20% on jiomart, zomato Swiggy etc..
It is one of ruplat cards with lowest amc. Even a psu bank like canara charge 590rs for their sh**ty card (looting customers basically)

I don't have much bill payments to do. Only annual recharges that I do with SBI cashback card.

Also I went and checked, I don't get this offer on my account. I only get offer from Axis Neo, Axis Transit, Yes bank CC and OneCard. Probably different offers for different users
Rupay Platinum dc offer 20% discount upto 100 on utility bill payment and recharge on every Friday only on Amazon

Also I went and checked, I don't get this offer on my account. I only get offer from Axis Neo, Axis Transit, Yes bank CC and OneCard. Probably different offers for different users
Offer is available only on Friday. You can pay electricity bill, Gas, DTH, Mobile recharges with this offer. For better use, you can use your Amazon pay gift card balance partially and remaining 500 Rs (400 Rs after 100 Rs discount) with platinum rupay card. Partial payment with Amazon pay gift card is not allowed for most of the Electricity bill payment.

Back