• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Delay in getting Bonus Points of HDFC Infinia Credit Card for purchases via Smartbuy instant vouchers.

Rishi Singh

TF Select
VIP Lounge
For all my transactions on Gyftr Smartbuy, after 25th of October, the Bonus points have not been posted yet to my Infinia Card.

Are any of you facing this issue? The customer care is saying that as per the policy, points will be credited within 90 days. Previously it used to credit in 3 to 5 days.

It will be very difficult to keep track of the points if it gets credited after a long period of time.

Last edited:
For all my transactions on Gyftr Smartbuy, after 25th of October, the Bonus points have not been posted yet to my Infinia Card.

Are any of you facing this issue? The customer care is saying that as per the policy, points will be credited within 90 days. Previously it used to credit in 3 to 5 days.

It will be very difficult to keep track of the points if it gets credited after a long period of time.
Did you get the points credited?

For my transactions on 01st Jul 2023 the bonus points have not been credited. Usually i too used to get the bonus points as soon as the transaction appears in the unbilled statement.

Did you get the points credited?

For my transactions on 01st Jul 2023 the bonus points have not been credited. Usually i too used to get the bonus points as soon as the transaction appears in the unbilled statement.
if you have done any transaction near to your statement date then these are getting credited in next statement. that's what I observed in my case

if you have done any transaction near to your statement date then these are getting credited in next statement. that's what I observed in my case
My statement date is 14th of the Month. I am referring to the points that are shown in the reward points available in the Account Information in the HDFC app. Usually the points get updated as soon as the transaction is listed in the unbilled transactions. But for the transactions done on 1st July i see that only the regular reward points seems to have been updated.

I took up the issue with the customer care. Initially they were dilly dallying. After continuous followup Now received a mail that the reward points will be credited in 7 days.

I think it is better to avoid transactions on 1st of the month in case you have already exhausted the previous month limit. It seems the transactions done on 1st are counted in the previous month.

Back