• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

DELAY PAYMENT UPDATED IN CIBIL

ImKushal

TF Select
Hello TF Legends,

I'm facing a serious issue one of my friend took Vehicle loan from L&T Finance of 20L₹. on behalf of his father.
His father paid all EMI's on time n Got the NOC after successfully closing the loan in 2020
Now the twist is my Friend's Father died unfortunately,
and loan detail got transfers to His second son after around 2yrs (2022) someone calls his Brother from integro finance & he was asking to pay 5100Rs something for what idk he even threatened to report it to cibil if they didn't make the payment my friend n his brother ignored that agent calls & WhatsApp message.

Now when he checked his CIBIL report in july 2024 there are multiple DPD Are updated in CIBIL from this integro finance which has destroyed his CIBIL completely
Now his so much tensed about this issue he is saying when i got the NOC thn why would i pay 5100s again

Please help what should indo in this case

Attachments

• IMG_20240726_140110.webp
    IMG_20240726_140110.webp
    717.3 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG-20240726-WA0009.webp
    IMG-20240726-WA0009.webp
    64.3 KB · Views: 7
I hv seriously not idea what he told me i wrote here now how can i help him please suggest he has the statement where al emis are paid on time
He must be Missing something.

Or it might be different loan altogether which got transferred.

He must be Missing something.

Or it might be different loan altogether which got transferred.
Please see the screenshot attached for reference it's mentioned clearly Integro finance is the recover agent on behalf of L&T Finance that's the confusion here when L&T finance has given the NOC thn why did they transferred the amount to recovery company

Last edited:
Please see the screenshot attached for reference it's mentioned clearly Integro finance is the recover agent on behalf of L&T Finance that's the confusion here when L&T finance has given the NOC thn why did they transferred the amount to recovery company
Then fight legally.

Also, contact (email) L&T finance first with all details to remove all delayed payment mark & everything. After 30 days of written complaint, raise complaint in RBI ombudsman again L&T finance & seek huge compensation.

Ok can you please share some fornat what should i write i know about cc n it's related things alot bt no about this Kind of messed up case n share rbi mail id
Then fight legally.

Also, contact (email) L&T finance first with all details to remove all delayed payment mark & everything. After 30 days of written complaint, raise complaint in RBI ombudsman again L&T finance & seek huge compensation.

Ok can you please share some fornat what should i write i know about cc n it's related things alot bt no about this Kind of messed up case n share rbi mail id
As I shared in above link, there are higher authority email ids there, do email them along with RBI email crpc@rbi.gov.in (raising complaint in RBI BO is different altogether but this will scare lender for sure).

Attach above documents, ask why are you being harassed, why CIBIL/Experian fuc*ed up, tell them to fix it.

And see how it goes.

You can write the whole concern step by step and attach the noc latter along with CIBIL report

You can write the whole concern step by step and attach the noc latter along with CIBIL report
Done My friend has paid the settlement amount of 5k to 3rd Party Agent n i forced them to remove all delayed payment data of 3-4rs and today this Integro finance has removed all DPD details

Back