• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Delhi Airport Terminal 3 Domestic Lounge

bansalp

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Hi guys,

Which all lounges are accessible via credit card/debit card at Delhi Airport Terminal 3 Domestic Lounge.

I previously used Plaza Premium Lounge. Is it still operational or is there any other lounge available where we can get entry based on credit cards?

Hi guys,

Which all lounges are accessible via credit card/debit card at Delhi Airport Terminal 3 Domestic Lounge.

I previously used Plaza Premium Lounge. Is it still operational or is there any other lounge available where we can get entry based on credit cards?
Yeah its still operational. And its the only lounge that is accessible via CC/DC.

Hi guys,

PPL is closed but near the lounge you can swipe your card and get a takeaway pack instead at the cost of lounge visit. Veg food only and they accept the same cards that were accepted at PPL.

Attachments

• IMG_20221124_125209.jpg
    IMG_20221124_125209.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 34
PPL is closed but near the lounge you can swipe your card and get a takeaway pack instead at the cost of lounge visit. Veg food only and they accept the same cards that were accepted at PPL.
Read that this lounge has been taken over by Encalm (GMR's own operator) last month only. Operational in international route and will be available after sometime in Domestic as well.

Looks like 3rd party lounge operators are not going to get business in India now. As They've closed operations in Hyderabad as well.

Back