• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

DELHI TO TOKYO HOW MANY JAL AIRMILES REQUIRED BOOKING EXPERIENCE ANYONE?

Sachs

TF Select
Hi I have around 3L Axis edge points which I can convert to 1.2L JAL airmiles. Will this be sufficient to book round trip award flights for two?

It seems too good to believe that with 17.5x4=70k airmails you can make a round trip travel to Japan. And what are these surcharges/ taxes.

Does anyone has experience of booking these flights?

Pleas do share thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-06-04 at 21.25.16.png
    Screenshot 2024-06-04 at 21.25.16.png
    33.4 KB · Views: 29
Yes it is true. 35k miles + 29k inr for a return flight in economy per person. Terrible deal considering ANA regularly sells economy return tickets with additional domestic leg for 39k inr. Further things to note is if you haven't created a JMB account, it has a cooling period of a few months before you can make bookings.

Would rather transfer those points to accor and book the Pullman tokyo or swissotel Osaka.

Can we get a better conversion rate/reduced fuel surcharge rates with any other airline partner to Japan?

Nope especially not on economy as I said when direct return is available for 40k and even less with layover. Makes no sense unless you are booking business

Back