• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Did anyone paid BOB or Kotak CC bill using payzzzapp wallet balance successfully?

CardTox

TF Premier
I have both BOB and Kotak CC, i want to pay the bill of these cards after loading payzzzzapp from Apay CC... Will that work? Has anyone successfully cleared outstanding of these two CC from payzappp balance? Actually i could have tried with small amount, but BOB CC bill in pzapp is not getting editted hence will have to pay full amount only which is almost 13k.

kkk

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I have both BOB and Kotak CC, i want to pay the bill of these cards after loading payzzzzapp from Apay CC... Will that work? Has anyone successfully cleared outstanding of these two CC from payzappp balance? Actually i could have tried with small amount, but BOB CC bill in pzapp is not getting editted hence will have to pay full amount only which is almost 13k.
I have paid BoB Credit card. You hav to pay full amount, you can't pay custom value.

chenrichy

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I paid for Kotak... Yes you need to pay full bill amount in one shot.... No partial payment allowed like our other utility bills ( Electricity, Gas, Telecom)