• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Did Axis Bank credit card payment.outstanding details get updated for any for July month?

sasha008

TF Buzz
Hi,

My Citi converted axis card has a statement generation date of 21st of every month and the same gets updated in CIBIL by 28/29th of the same month. But this time it did not update yet.
So checking if Axis data got updated for anyone in CIBIL for July month or is there a delay from Axis across the board for everyone.

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

My Citi converted axis card has a statement generation date of 21st of every month and the same gets updated in CIBIL by 28/29th of the same month. But this time it did not update yet.
So checking if Axis data got updated for anyone in CIBIL for July month or is there a delay from Axis across the board for everyone.

Thanks in advance.
Axis generally updates balances as on month end , in the first week of following month. So wait for until 5 - 7 th maximum..
It will be updated soon..

Axis generally updates balances as on month end , in the first week of following month. So wait for until 5 - 7 th maximum..
It will be updated soon..
for me until last month they were updating on the statement generation date (21st of every month). So will that change to month end after the actual migration now?

Back