• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Did HDFC July payment updated for July in CIBIL and experian ?

Hi in my report HDFC didn't update my payment information in CIBIL Of July and I have another hdfc card rupay which is currently reported in experian but my mastercard moneyback plus card information was there around 19th Aug but now Jul month information just vanished

there are some logistics with each bank when and how they report to credit bureaus. We are not aware of those. But like you my july month data was not visible on cibil until Aug last week.(Usage/payment, CL and etc) If you see HDFC has already sent it to CIBIL by July ME but it got reflected in CIBIL last week only. We are not sure how this data flows and the timelines. But each bank definitely does report either on statement date or by month end. So don't miss any payments

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-08-30 at 8.08.06 PM.webp
    Screenshot 2024-08-30 at 8.08.06 PM.webp
    6.2 KB · Views: 4
there are some logistics with each bank when and how they report to credit bureaus. We are not aware of those. But like you my july month data was not visible on cibil until Aug last week.(Usage/payment, CL and etc) If you see HDFC has already sent it to CIBIL by July ME but it got reflected in CIBIL last week only. We are not sure how this data flows and the timelines. But each bank definitely does report either on statement date or by month end. So don't miss any payments
Payments I don't miss. I applied and got RBL bank paisabazaar card recently and the updates are not visible so I am worried. If anything is wrongly reported by RBL Team

Payments I don't miss. I applied and got RBL bank paisabazaar card recently and the updates are not visible so I am worried. If anything is wrongly reported by RBL Team
You can always report inaccuracies with CIBIL/ any agency for that matter if you have proofs. But please apply for direct websites don't use Policybazar and other 3rd party platforms

Back