• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Did your request to convert tata neu infinity to LTF is rejected?

AlgoTrader

TF Ace
So, I got HDFC tata neu infinity cc as FYF last month and wants to convert it into LTF.
I'm not sure whether to send an email right away or do some significant spends (have good amount of spends mapped over next few months) and ask for LTF conversation after that.
Those who have asked for converting your tata neu cards from FYF to LTF, did they reject your request? If yes, did they mention any reasons.
I'm asking about only hdfc tata neu cards.

My plan: if there are lot of rejections, I'll wait and ask for LTF conversation after few months. If not, will ask straight away.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
So, I got HDFC tata neu infinity cc as FYF last month and wants to convert it into LTF.
I'm not sure whether to send an email right away or do some significant spends (have good amount of spends mapped over next few months) and ask for LTF conversation after that.
Those who have asked for converting your tata neu cards from FYF to LTF, did they reject your request? If yes, did they mention any reasons.

My plan: if there are lot of rejections, I'll wait and ask for LTF conversation after few months. If not, will ask straight away.
Don't think too much, just spend whatever you planned to spend on it and after 10 months just ask, they will do @99.9999%

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator

Pls s

Just ask, hdfc bank can rejected or it will accept. Chances are 50/50. Existing relationship will help. Just for the sake for dilusuon refer to already posted thread on these and then search within the thread. And would merge this thread too

Reactions: SSV

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Pls s

Just ask, hdfc bank can rejected or it will accept. Chances are 50/50. Existing relationship will help. Just for the sake for dilusuon refer to already posted thread on these and then search within the thread. And would merge this thread too
Good idea

MJN

TF Premier
LTF Request process and Reply:

This is with reference to your e-mail dated November 25, 2023 with Subject line: CHANGE MY TATA NEU INFINITY CARD AS LIFE TIME FREE (LTF).

We understand from your mail that you wish to have certain clarification regarding the membership fee levied on your card account.

We wish to inform that your Tata Neu credit card is priced with an annual membership fee of Rs. 1,499.00. From second year onwards, if you spend Rs. 300,000 within previous year then the renewal fees will be reversed.

We wish to clarify you that, your credit card next fee date will be September 6, 2024.

Also, current period retail transactions amount achieved is Rs. 21,384

Background:
*Preferred customer/salary account from 2012
*Already have HDFC REGALIA LTF and HDFC IOCL LTF
( Both Cumulative Limit - 5 L)
* Around 1.5L Salary Credit

*Since this was my attempt of converting LTF, It's rejected;

*I can spend around 1L total till next annual fee date (Sep'24)
*Mostly using for UPI only

Kindly advise next steps of converting LTF

AlgoTrader

TF Ace
LTF Request process and Reply:

This is with reference to your e-mail dated November 25, 2023 with Subject line: CHANGE MY TATA NEU INFINITY CARD AS LIFE TIME FREE (LTF).

We understand from your mail that you wish to have certain clarification regarding the membership fee levied on your card account.

We wish to inform that your Tata Neu credit card is priced with an annual membership fee of Rs. 1,499.00. From second year onwards, if you spend Rs. 300,000 within previous year then the renewal fees will be reversed.

We wish to clarify you that, your credit card next fee date will be September 6, 2024.

Also, current period retail transactions amount achieved is Rs. 21,384

Background:
*Preferred customer/salary account from 2012
*Already have HDFC REGALIA LTF and HDFC IOCL LTF
( Both Cumulative Limit - 5 L)
* Around 1.5L Salary Credit

*Since this was my attempt of converting LTF, It's rejected;

*I can spend around 1L total till next annual fee date (Sep'24)
*Mostly using for UPI only

Kindly advise next steps of converting LTF
Send another email during August 2023 after paying all the dues at that time and ask them to either close the CC or convert it to LTF

Reactions: MJN

maneesh

TF Buzz
Send another email during August 2023 after paying all the dues at that time and ask them to either close the CC or convert it to LTF
I too have a paid card and wish to convert it to ltf because of high fee, if my card is not converted to ltf I am planning to close it but the only problem is the limit is 1.5l highest limit among my other bank cards.

bigbyte

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I am holding LTF DCB since 2019 ( ~ 8 lac limit) and recently got Tata Neu Infinity as floater card. Still they are refusing to convert it to LTF. Had more than 1 lac spend on this card within a month.

What's more baffling is that card was offered as LTF on first screen on Neu app ( screen before you enter PAN).