• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Atlas Difference between Edge Miles and Atlas Miles?

sid16

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Encountered a weird issue today. I had 19984 Edge Miles. Strangely, it allowed me transfer of only 10k miles to Accor. Now when I am trying to transfer the rest, it is not even allowing me to select the Atlas Card. On inspection, the following screenshot is shown. So how come my Edge Miles are 9.9k but Atlas Card shows only 94 miles? How do I redeem all of my miles? Please help.

1719232947941.png

drsel

TF Legend
Looks like Axis will now has three different edge miles-
Horizon miles 1:1 transfer ratio
Atlas miles 1:2 transfer ratio
Olympus miles 1:4 transfer ratio

Encountered a weird issue today. I had 19984 Edge Miles. Strangely, it allowed me transfer of only 10k miles to Accor. Now when I am trying to transfer the rest, it is not even allowing me to select the Atlas Card. On inspection, the following screenshot is shown. So how come my Edge Miles are 9.9k but Atlas Card shows only 94 miles? How do I redeem all of my miles? Please help.

1719232947941.png

Same issue with me. I have Edge Miles and no relationship with Citi_bank. Yet, my total edge miles under Atlas is different and I don't know how can I transfer them.

1719309676971.png

Cashif

TF Buzz
Have been facing this issue as well, along with issues mentioned in my thread. I have 9.6k Miles but shows only 4.8k as eligible to transfer. Dunno what is happening with Balance Miles!

sid16

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I am suspecting that balance miles are usable for booking flights on Travel Edge (have not tried). But it should not be like that. They should let us use the way we want to.

ar777

TF Buzz
i'm facing the same issue - have tried calling premium phonebanking/emailing them/connecting with travel edge on phone and email - they hvae no clue
please let me know if anyone finds a solution