• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Diners Black LTF vs Infinia Metal Paid

Momo_Scooby

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Are there any pros to pushing my RM for Infinia Metal Paid if I already have Diners Black LTF?

Note: other Super premium cards I already have apart from Diners black.
1. Axis Magnus (2 paid cards, 1 mine and 1 my wife's)
2. SC Ultimate

I am okay paying the fee till the time I get the equivalent reward points.

Just wanted to know if SC is giving equivalent reward points for annual fee payment
Are there any pros to pushing my RM for Infinia Metal Paid if I already have Diners Black LTF?

2. SC Ultimate

2. SC Ultimate

I don't see any benefit in taking a paid infinia , if you are already holding a LTF DCB

2. SC Ultimate

What kind of monthly spends are you looking at? Only real advantage of infinia is better smartbuy gv multiplier.
If you are already achieving milestone on both your Magnus and still need GVs from smartbuy then yeah Infinia paid is worth it. Otherwise not.

2. SC Ultimate

If you are in no hurry, My suggestion is to wait for the New Galaxia or reserve card launch by HDFC.

There are chances that they can do campaign to convert your Diners Black LTF to Infinia(as that won't be the top card anymore), so it will be a wait and watch game.

During pandemic time they launched special LTF campaign for Infinia (plastic, that time) upgrades of lot of the cards people had, like Regalia as well :)

What kind of monthly spends are you looking at? Only real advantage of infinia is better smartbuy gv multiplier.
If you are already achieving milestone on both your Magnus and still need GVs from smartbuy then yeah Infinia paid is worth it. Otherwise not.
Monthly spend around 1-1.25L

2. SC Ultimate

It depends I think. Does DCB plastic have any milestone benefits like DCB metal? If not, Infinia might be Better.

You effectively pay GST 2250 on Infinia. As you get fees back in RPs.

Better monthly cap on smartbuy and better multiplier on some gyftr GV. Overall Infinia might have slight edge (depending on how much and what category you spend)

It depends I think. Does DCB plastic have any milestone benefits like DCB metal? If not, Infinia might be Better.

You effectively pay GST 2250 on Infinia. As you get fees back in RPs.

Better monthly cap on smartbuy and better multiplier on some gyftr GV. Overall Infinia might have slight edge (depending on how much and what category you spend)
Not getting Infinia :( from HDFC team

Last edited:
Back