• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Diners Club Privilege

shaileshk

TF Buzz
Hi,

I have LTF Diners Club Miles (5 Lacs limit) and been using it for more than 5 years. I also have 5+ year old basic saving a/c and decent amount of FDs with the bank.
I am getting emails of free upgrade to Diners Privilege card but thats only first year free.
I am willing to take it on possibility of converting it LTF. If they wont covert it to LTF later on i will have to close it as its not worth 2500+gst annual fee. Need suggestion or best course of action. Should i just keep the existing card as its the only core HDFC card I have.

Diners Privilege is insulted a lot around here but I personally think it is a fine upper-midrange card especially if you need to book hotels or take flights. If yes then HDFC SmartBuy comes into picture and lets you extract value from that card. If you don't travel at all then the card is pretty useless for you. There is also BOGO on BookMyShow using Diners Privilege.

Back