• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

diners club smartbuy limit for Amazon pay voucher

ltf4ever

TF Ace
I have exhausted my 20k per month Amazon pay voucher limit on smartbuy using my diners black.

can I use my mom's smartbuy portal (she has another variant of diners) and buy additional 20k using my DCB and still get 3x points? or is the 3x accelerated rewards for a diners card tied to the smartbuy account of the same card/mobile number?

Rishi Singh

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I have exhausted my 20k per month Amazon pay voucher limit on smartbuy using my diners black.

can I use my mom's smartbuy portal (she has another variant of diners) and buy additional 20k using my DCB and still get 3x points? or is the 3x accelerated rewards for a diners card tied to the smartbuy account of the same card/mobile number?
You can try with a small amount (more than 150) and see whether you get the bonus points or not.. have never tried using another smartbuy account.. Don't know whether they are so dumb to allow this but you never know...

ltf4ever

TF Ace
You can try with a small amount (more than 150) and see whether you get the bonus points or not.. have never tried using another smartbuy account.. Don't know whether they are so dumb to allow this but you never know...
kind of wanted to know urgently as I have some payments due in the next few days, and the 3x points will get credited only after many days.

ltf4ever

TF Ace
can anyone suggest the difference between smartbuy gyftr amazon shopping voucher and amazon gift card??
Amazon pay gift card - you will need to pay processing fees and taxes on that fee. eg if you buy 10k voucher, you will need to pay approx 10130. this can be used to pay bills on Amazon pay AND also to buy things from Amazon. gyftr limit for HDFC smartbuy per month is 20k.

Amazon shopping voucher - no processing fees. 10k gift card will cost you 10k only. this can be used ONLY to buy products on Amazon, and cannot be used to pay bills on Amazon pay.
monthly limit is more than 20k (I don't know how much exactly, might be 50k or even more).

Cardenthu

TF Buzz
Amazon pay gift card - you will need to pay processing fees and taxes on that fee. eg if you buy 10k voucher, you will need to pay approx 10130. this can be used to pay bills on Amazon pay AND also to buy things from Amazon. gyftr limit for HDFC smartbuy per month is 20k.

Amazon shopping voucher - no processing fees. 10k gift card will cost you 10k only. this can be used ONLY to buy products on Amazon, and cannot be used to pay bills on Amazon pay.
monthly limit is more than 20k (I don't know how much exactly, might be 50k or even more).
Now GYftr has added processing fee in both the voucher.