• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Disadvantages of having co-branded credit card

Vicky99

TF Buzz
Hi i am thinking of having paytm sbi card and Flipkart axis card but i was having a doubt if at amazon i get a offer of 10% discount with axis & sbi card then will i be able to get those discounts at amazon using co-branded cards ?

What are the major disadvantage of having co-branded credit cards ? @TechnoFino

You definitely won't be able to will Flipkart CC
Hi i am thinking of having paytm sbi card and Flipkart axis card but i was having a doubt if at amazon i get a offer of 10% discount with axis & sbi card then will i be able to get those discounts at amazon using co-branded cards ?

What are the major disadvantage of having co-branded credit cards ? @TechnoFino
Same even icici has seperate offers for Amazon pay icici cards and standerd icici cards

Then whats the advantage of having co branded cards if it could be used on 1 platform only . Similar if sbi paytm card can be used with paytm only then during sbi sale on Amazon it wouldn't be any helpful .
It all depends on you... Just because there are all kinds of different cards available. It doesn't mean you take em all.

Analyse your spending structure and get what suits you.

It all depends on you... Just because there are all kinds of different cards available. It doesn't mean you take em all.

Analyse your spending structure and get what suits you.
Most of spending happens on amazon and Flipkart but if co branded cards can't be used anywhere else then during sales at croma or other places we must have to have a standard varients of that card to get benifits at other platforms .

Most of spending happens on amazon and Flipkart but if co branded cards can't be used anywhere else then during sales at croma or other places we must have to have a standard varients of that card to get benifits at other platforms .
Try to understand:-

Every bank design different cards according to different needs, you can't get one card where every discount is applicable.

Last year i went to croma to purchase tv. The guy there told me 4k cashback on hdfc card. I was happy to know this thing but when i gave my card he said the offer is not applicable on this card. Unfortunately i have to buy that on idfc bank consumer durable loan😔 also someone here told me you cannot apply c2c for any other card using your co branded card.
Disadvantage of co branded card

Back