• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Discrepancy in Point Conversion and Redemption with AXIS MAGNUS Card

HA7792

TF Neo
Hi,

I hope this message finds you well. My name is Harish Alamchandani. My last 4 digits of my credit card is 8408.. I am writing to bring to your attention an issue I've encountered with the point conversion and redemption process involving my AXIS MAGNUS card.

Recently, I contacted your esteemed customer care team regarding the conversion of my accumulated 75,000+ points into miles in order to book a flight. As per the guidance provided, I followed the steps outlined, linking my Edge Rewards account with the partner, Air Asia, to transfer these points. It was communicated that the conversion would be at a 5:2 ratio, approximately amounting to 30,000 rupees.

However, upon completing the transfer and checking my AirAsia account, I observed a discrepancy. While I expected the equivalent of 30,000 rupees in points, it appears that the conversion ratio for flight redemption stands at 30000 Points = 5000rs, which is considerably lower than initially indicated.

I am genuinely perplexed by this discrepancy and kindly request your assistance in resolving this matter. I believe there might have been a misunderstanding or an error in the conversion process. I trust that you will look into this matter earnestly and rectify the issue at the earliest convenience.

Your prompt attention and resolution regarding this matter would be greatly appreciated. I am eager to continue my association with AXIS MAGNUS and hope to receive a favorable resolution to this concern soon.

Thank you for your time and attention to this matter.

Tejo

TF Legend
There is no surprise in this
Hi,

I hope this message finds you well. My name is Harish Alamchandani. My last 4 digits of my credit card is 8408.. I am writing to bring to your attention an issue I've encountered with the point conversion and redemption process involving my AXIS MAGNUS card.

Recently, I contacted your esteemed customer care team regarding the conversion of my accumulated 75,000+ points into miles in order to book a flight. As per the guidance provided, I followed the steps outlined, linking my Edge Rewards account with the partner, Air Asia, to transfer these points. It was communicated that the conversion would be at a 5:2 ratio, approximately amounting to 30,000 rupees.

However, upon completing the transfer and checking my AirAsia account, I observed a discrepancy. While I expected the equivalent of 30,000 rupees in points, it appears that the conversion ratio for flight redemption stands at 30000 Points = 5000rs, which is considerably lower than initially indicated.

I am genuinely perplexed by this discrepancy and kindly request your assistance in resolving this matter. I believe there might have been a misunderstanding or an error in the conversion process. I trust that you will look into this matter earnestly and rectify the issue at the earliest convenience.

Your prompt attention and resolution regarding this matter would be greatly appreciated. I am eager to continue my association with AXIS MAGNUS and hope to receive a favorable resolution to this concern soon.

Thank you for your time and attention to this matter.
Normally at edgerewards, 1 reward point value is 0.20 Inr.

For atleast 75k er, you will get 15k inr of vouchers in amazon pay ....

Sad, that axis and AirAsia fooled you at 5:2 transfer ratio.

Actually you can't do anything, because 75k miles at 5:2 transfer gives 30k points only na

Any way, It's your mistake for assuming 30k points as 30k rupees.

You should have made pre-calculations.