• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Dispute Cibil Enquiry

sn1perdj

TF Buzz
I tried to apply for a credit card of Bank Of Baroda. Everything was going good. Card was shown will limits and i had all the documents which has to bo submitted.

But in the end, where it asked me to upload the documents, which i did as asked. But when I clicked on submit it buffered, I clicked again it buffered again.

I wasted like 20 mins doing, it wasn’t letting be submit my documents, not giving any possible error.

At last it closed the submission session, and the hard enquiry of 50k came from BoB.

I am thinking about raising the dispute as the enquiry doesn’t justify it.

What will be your opinion on this, should i go ahead or not.

Same thing happened today, i was on IDFC portal. Filled everything and it took my pancard details and asked me to fill my address. And after submission while it was loading, it gave an error to try again and kicked me to the Homepage. I think the hard enquiry would definitely be coming from IDFC too.

I don’t have any problem with getting my application rejected, at-least it should be in process. But they’re crashing in between and pushing hard enquiries doesn’t really justify it.

You can mail BoB requesting either completing the process or for removal of Enquiry (and to IDFC too if you see the enquiry)

But in future, I would suggest you to stop using ad/script blockers and/or brave browser for such scenarios... use normal browser with no add-ons/extensions (like edge) for such scenarios and it should work...

You can mail BoB requesting either completing the process or for removal of Enquiry (and to IDFC too if you see the enquiry)

But in future, I would suggest you to stop using ad/script blockers and/or brave browser for such scenarios... use normal browser with no add-ons/extensions (like edge) for such scenarios and it should work...
In both cases i have used iPhone’s safari browser. From the next onwards i will be using pc’s firefox only as I don’t have anything installed there.

And in cibil I’ve tried to dispute it, I don’t think they’ll received it.
I’ve complained to IDFC as their enquiry has came. Let’s see if they’re letting me proceed further with any other means.

In both cases i have used iPhone’s safari browser. From the next onwards i will be using pc’s firefox only as I don’t have anything installed there.

And in cibil I’ve tried to dispute it, I don’t think they’ll received it.
I’ve complained to IDFC as their enquiry has came. Let’s see if they’re letting me proceed further with any other means.
Firefox too has its own set of privacy settings which *might* interfere with any script...

best thing is to use chromium based browsers like Edge/Chrome without any add-ons for such cases.... for all other browsing, you can use your default ones

Firefox too has its own set of privacy settings which *might* interfere with any script...

best thing is to use chromium based browsers like Edge/Chrome without any add-ons for such cases.... for all other browsing, you can use your default ones
As per my knowledge i dont have any plugins installed related to ad block or such. But i have plenty which help in my job.
So be it in safer side i will apply using edge or chrome in guest mode.

As per my knowledge i dont have any plugins installed related to ad block or such. But i have plenty which help in my job.
So be it in safer side i will apply using edge or chrome in guest mode.
Firefox by default now does tracker blocking. Use private mode.

Back