• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Dispute Transaction on Axis credit card vs Merchant

Deleted member 9785

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
I raised a dispute transaction on my axis card against a merchant for a defective product. The bank restored temprory credit . Now after a month, i got a sms that the other party bank has refused at level 1. and dispute now goes to level 2.

Anybody has any experience. The transaction is around 11k.

I raised a dispute transaction on my axis card against a merchant for a defective product. The bank restored temprory credit . Now after a month, i got a sms that the other party bank has refused at level 1. and dispute now goes to level 2.

Defective Product hai toh Direct Merchant se contact karo.

Ultimately dispute merchant ke favour m close hoga

they not taking item back. Want me to dispatch while their website says that they will pick up
Very less chances that you will win this dispute.

Merchant will proof that service are provided against the payment.

Dispute comes into light when txn get failed at gateway or Merchant website shows Payment failed but Card Account Debited.
In such Cases also refund is automatic.
And need for dispute does nor arise.

Got the same message, my dispute is regarding tickets of an event which turned out to be a scam.
I had also disputed a transaction earlier but that was for product not delivered I won that dispute, got refund but it took 3 months.

Guys,
I booked a hotel a month back, The hotel did not allow me the reservation, been taking with Agoda. They are replying with absolute nonsense. Can I raise dispute one month after and any way to take this further will be highly appreciated.

Guys,
I booked a hotel a month back, The hotel did not allow me the reservation, been taking with Agoda. They are replying with absolute nonsense. Can I raise dispute one month after and any way to take this further will be highly appreciated.
Just to mention, I used Onecard and not Axis Magnus.

Back