• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Do I need a forex card?

swiftlysingh

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I will be travelling international (Europe) in the upcoming months. I have HDFC DCB, Axis Magnus and Vistara Infinite cards. Considering on HDFC the effective fees with Global Value Program would be 1%, and on Magnus the forex fees is 2% with 3.3% and 4.8% reward rate respectively. Will I need forex card? Is there some fees and/or something I am missing?

I will be travelling international (Europe) in the upcoming months. I have HDFC DCB, Axis Magnus and Vistara Infinite cards. Considering on HDFC the effective fees with Global Value Program would be 1%, and on Magnus the forex fees is 2% with 3.3% and 4.8% reward rate respectively. Will I need forex card? Is there some fees and/or something I am missing?
If you don't have any spend of 1 lakh in that month then Axis Magnus is best bet(provided your expenses is 1lakh). Otherwise you can enroll in DCB's global value program, net effective benefit will be 1%.

Even I will be travelling Europe next month, my plan is to use Axis Reserve and HDFC DCB(have enrolled global value program).

Back