• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Do PNB accepts Credit Card Limit Enhancement based on other bank Credit Card statements ?

pradeepG

TF Premier
has anyone got Limit Enhancement on PNB Credit Card based on other bank Credit Card statement.
OR
Is anyone aware of it
OR
have a similar experience (successful or failed?)

if you are comfortable plz share how much was the ITR & how much they increased the Limit, what was the final limit
Old limit on was 4 lakhs I guess and updated limit was what I selected from drop down in genie app 8 lakhs
ITR and salary slips were quite ok for that kind of limit as most of my cards have similar or more limit than that

2L is the limit. This is the lowest limit that I have on any of my CC. Average monthly spend is 10k (mostly UPI). I take most of the expenses on DCB.
You can try writing to pno by submitting income documents & request for reconsideration of limit enhancement request. Tell you will be traveling abroad & wish to use this card as primary card for expenses.

pno@pnb.co.in

Other than this, nothing else can be done. Government banks are like this only.

I have 3 L on my rupay select which I got in MAY, monthly spend is between 25k-60k on this card. Will submit LE request after 6 month by submitting income docs.

Last edited:
Back